- $/MHr and XP/MHr - These metric shows the return for your actual time spent Harvesting
- This is a theoretical optimum, assuming enough trees and helpers to continually harvest at all times under perfect play conditions
- As such, these figures are for comparison purposes only
- Profit@ - This shows the number of total hours before your tree becomes profitable
- This is how many Regenerate/Harvest cycles it takes to offset the original cost
- Again, this assumes perfect play, and represents the minimum time before profit is achieved
- Trees evenly diminish in value-per-hour, the longer their harvest time. There is no definitive winner for long-term harvest, so the best Trees to plant are the ones you are able to pick on a regular schedule.
- If you are willing to devote the space and maintenance necessary, Rubber Trees are a great value. They are available at early levels, pay for themselves in a little over a day, provide Happiness equivalent to level 5 Decor, and provide excellent XP. Since their Grow time is twice their Pick time, one character would need to have three Rubber Trees to alternate between, in order to keep them constantly busy.
- Since all Trees are important to satisfy Quests, and higher-level Trees produce larger Happiness gains, every well-rounded island should have at least two of each Tree (even the longest-term ones that have poor per-hour returns).
|Passion Fruit||3460||680||60||8h||3h||85||7.5||81 hrs|
|Dragon Fruit||5420||1690||210||24h||45m||70||8.8||154 hrs|